Tuesday, February 25, 2014

About Me Second Trimester

My name is Joanna Isabel Mijes and i am sixteen years old. I am currently a junior attending Back Bay High School, leaving Estancia High School. I am the youngest out of four children. I live at home with both parents including my older brother and my second oldest sister. My kittens also live with me; Molly which is my cat and Stache, my brothers cat. I am also a proud aunt of two beautiful baby boys. I have lots of goals in life, but my main one right now is graduating high school with a decent GPA.

I am a very open-minded person, with lots of potential in doing great things if i set my mind to it. I enjoy using my brain to learn new things in order to expand my knowledge. Art and music are two things that have always really caught my attention. I believe i’m a very artistic person, that is why i have thoughts on having cosmetology as a career once i graduate high school. My mind is always swarming with different kinds of ideas. My mind might even change in a couple years about these choices.  

No comments:

Post a Comment