Friday, March 7, 2014

#28 Bucket List Second Trimester

1. Sky Diving

I have always wanted to know how it feels to fall from the sky and to be able to know that I would land safely and unharmed. 

2. Travel the World with my Soulmate

Seeing new places of the world has always been so eye catching and interesting to me. I would want to learn more about other countries and the way they work, and what would be better than to go with my soulmate. <3

3. Own a Horse
Since i was a little girl horses always seemed so amaze me, the way they run through the fields so beautifully and gracefully. I will own a nice house with a big back yard, and that's where she/he will stay.

4. Own a Boat

I have always wanted to own a nice big boat to take out to the ocean and fish or just relax with my family. I have always really loved the ocean from the color of the sea to the windy breezes.

5. Get to see my Grandchildren have their children 
Since my grandma got to see her great grandchildren; It is my goal to be able to see my own great grand children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment