Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#29 My Career Second Trimester


COSMETOLOGY 

     Everyone needs a little beauty in their day to be able to walk around with good self-esteem, knowing they are beautiful. I am currently a Junior at Back Bay high school, trying my best to graduate and get my diploma. Its a goal i am trying to accomplish in order to start my official adult life. I have a lot of experience cutting peoples hair and painting nails as well as applying on make-up. Ever since i was a youngster I have always wanted to study and go into cosmetology. My mother had gone to school to study cosmetology, but did not go through with it so now it is my turn to complete what she didn't finish.
     In order to get into the career of my choice I must graduate high school and go directly into beauty school full time to be able to get my degree in a year. Following that i will attend college and consider taking business classes to know how to start my own business. After four years of attending college i will then get my masters degree to be able to own my own business. After i have my own business then i will be able to enjoy my job and perhaps look into another job i might want besides cosmetology.  I plan to take a child development class in college. For example i will use my other college classes that i plan to take and become a kindergarden teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment