Friday, April 4, 2014

About Me

                                                         JOANNA ISABEL MIJES 
I go by the name Joanna Isabel Mijes, I am the last daughter out of four children. I have moved to Costa Mesa about 3 to 4 years ago and began the eighth grade here. It sucked really. Though now that i've become more familiar with my surroundings I had decided to come to Back Bay High School. I plan on graduating from this school once I catch up and complete all my credits missed from the past years. There's a lot i can say about me, though i'll just say the main things. I come from a Mexican family of six, I live with both my mother and father as well as two of my siblings Alejandra and Christian. I am a 16 year old junior attending Back Bay High School who is trying her best to move on and succeed in life.

Besides all of that I am a very open-minded person, I have been ever since I was younger. My mother brought me up to be very respectful and kind to anyone and everyone. I tend to be very caring and lovable, though I can be the exact opposite if you push my buttons. I would say I have the personality of Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She's my favorite princess ha-ha. Any who I'm going to finish this off by saying I love listening to music, all different types of genres. If I had to choose one thing to entertain myself, I would entertain myself with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment