Monday, April 14, 2014

MOLLY & STACHE ♥ free choice

The most cutest kitten in the world to me is this little kitten to the left. That is Molly Darling as a baby cat, from that moment till now she has grown so much. She has grown into a cat with such an amazing personality.She shows me love and compassion through out the day and throughout night just waiting for me to come home from school.

Everyday coming home from school I find her standing right in front of the door as i open it. As though she senses me coming in, it's honestly the best thing ever. She has a twin brother whose name happens to be Stache, though I like to call him baby Stache. Stache is my brothers cat which happen to be extremely adorable. Only difference about Stache and Molly is that he has a cute little mustache. They both bring so much joy into my life, every moment and every minute they spend time with me. They have such powerful effects towards people, before I had finally had the chance to own a cat my parents most dreaded to have one in the house. Now they love both kitties as if they were with us for years.  

Everyone who has encountered my cats in a matter of seconds tell me what cute cats they are. Their personalities are so unique but yet so different. Molly is a cute lady mannered cat which is extremely adventurous and super cuddly. On the other hand while Stache is sometimes adventurous with all the crazy stunts he's pulled. He is more of the calm, lazy,chubby cuddly kitty.They both make the best pets ever and I love them both equally. Having my own pet has made a big difference in my life.  
Molly(left) and Stache(right)

No comments:

Post a Comment