Monday, April 14, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

 The moment i had began to walk on my two feet ,  I challenged myself to a lot of experiments. Doing that will then let me know what my favorite hobby is.  Though i really don't have favorite anythings, if i had to choose one by force. I would say drawing and scrap booking are my thing. I almost forgot to add that I'm always listening to music while doing my hobbies. Music is my life, one of the best hobbies I had ever had.

At the age of 3 I had the most fun painting pictures that i would make for anyone that was in my household.  Even though they weren't that great, I tried my best. Art has always had and still has an impact on me. Perhaps maybe art is my calling, maybe that's a hobby I could take it to the next level. I have this very unique scrapbook that i am working on right now. I plan to finish every single page with no white gaps left over it. I'm keeping it until the days i turn old, and one day i will hand it down to my children so they can remember what their mother was about.

I believe scrap booking is my favorite hobby because of the fact that i can do whatever I want to my own book. It is the best way that I can relieve any negative thoughts and or just let out anything that's affecting me on that day,  either good or bad. I believe I would start crying if I were to look at this scrapbook of mine forty years from now. There is so much that has changed since the first day i decided to being my scrap booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment